Tag Info

New answers tagged


I use the Rode Video Mic's for both my DSLR's when filming weddings and they give a good sound. around £50-70 they cost I think I normally have them attached at all times (when sound is needed) as it does give a fuller sound while getting some of the ambiance out of the picture.

Top 50 recent answers are included