I've the following hardware and a problem getting things work.
- projector Sanyo PLV-Z800
- DeLock 87498 HDMI 1.3 Switch
- MacBook Pro 2010 just with miniDisplay Port
- MacBook Pro 2011 with Thunderbold Port
- Lenovo ThinkPad with normal Displayport
When I try to connect my (3) MacBook Pro 2010 through my (2) HDMI Switch to my (1) projector everything works fine.
When I try to connect my (4) MacBook Pro 2011 through my (2) HDMI Switch to my (1) projector I don't get a signal on my projector.
When I try to connect my (5) Thinkpad through my (2) HDMI Switch to my (1) projector I don't get a signal on my projector either.
I've tried to find out which hdmi versions my hardware is working with.
- The Projector seems to have the HDMI version 1.3b
- The HDMI Swtich seems to have the HDMI version 1.3
- I don't know, which versions my Macbooks have
Is there anyone who can tell me if my Switch is problem? So I just want to know if the HDMI version 1.3 doesn't support the newer standards.
Can anyone recommend me a nice and affordable HDMI Switch where my setup will work with.
I want to buy this one:
Aten CS1792 HDMI KVMP Switch (2-polig, 2x HDMI, 2X USB).